Tuesday 26 February 2013

Tom binns homage

Tom binns homage by Mushimushialamode
Tom binns homage, a photo by Mushimushialamode on Flickr.

I love Tom BInns, FAllon, Eddie Borgo and all the fabulous studded, skull adorned bright jewellery that is en vogue right now, but at£300 upward can be a little ouchy on panda's purse strings...
SO MUshi has DIYEd this bauble herself.....
I bought a few vintage paste necklaces on EBay, used my trusty jewelry making kit from Hobbycraft and armed myself with a popping pink neon nail polish from Superdrug.
Simply add a few coats of the nail polish to selected stones and voila... The magic appears.
To add the finishing touches I added a few darling little baby silver skulls i got off EBay. Edgy jewels on a lemonade budget!
Enjoy my fur babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment