Saturday 20 July 2013

Greek Chic

Mushi Mushi had a fabulous time recently in Crete, one of the most gorgeous Greek islands that I have ever visited..

The week consisted of simple delights- waking every morning to some yoga outside our villa, breakfasts taking in the view of Spinalonga island, sunbathing and snorkelling then yummy cocktails at sunset!

 
Our Greek palace!

When I was planning my Greek chic getaway wardrobe, I stumbled upon a great Australian label with a great name- Blessed are the Meek! How cool is that? In the pic below I am wearing their harness maxi dress with side split from www.ladyinred.au they have loads of other stuff we fashionistas in the UK can't get our mitts on so I suggest you check 'em out ;)

 


The dress shows underboobage if you are not careful- so Mushi recommends booby tape to keep things nicely strapped in!

Neon is one of my major loves right now as well (takes me back to when I attempted this trend the first time around aged circa 13 on a pocket money budget!! Still- I did pretty well and still have the fluro pink studded belt I bought back in 80's.)

I love this Pied a Terre green bag = it has a slight crocodile texture to it and amazingly goes with so many outfits- particularly great back in rainy Blighty with just simple black and white..


Also  on the Neon topic, I love his dress I got from Zara Summer 2013 collection.... They had it in a padded sweater you could wear with jeans or a little skirt but I like the dress best :0


No comments:

Post a Comment